- This event has passed.
November 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
The Alumni Leaders Council is a representative group of BECLN alumni committed to agreeing upon and providing ongoing guidance on the below key components of BECLN implemented by BECLN Staff and BECLN members.
- Why: We believe connected Buell Leaders have a greater impact on the field of Early Childhood.
- How: We promote the relationships within our network of leaders for a collective movement for change
- What: The Alumni Leaders Council will maintain our working agreements and lead the Network through the following BECLN Framework Approaches:
- Develop communication strategy
- Maintain a fresh user-friendly website
- Refine tools for tracking Buell Leaders contact and current work information
- Support Regional Connectors as the key facilitators of the work
- Create regionally based programming to support continued leadership development and empowerment
- Host an annual retreat to exchange learning across regions
- Explore the leadership development landscape
- Intentionally surface and disseminate our collective knowledge and awareness of leadership theories and practices
- Co-create opportunities to expand our contributions to the current leadership theories and practices