South Central Council of Government
This is a full time professional, administrative position responsible for program business management of South Central Council of Governments Walsenburg Early Childhood Program. The position is directly responsible for all Children’s Program billing, collection and assisting with budgeting as well as assisting the Program Director and acting as Child Care Director in the Program Directors absence.
Definition of Work includes: Performing advanced clerical and administrative responsibilities, inclusive of heavy telephone and public contact. Flexibility organization and self-motivation are
required. The Assistant Director of the Ear1y Learning Center must be Colorado Child Care Director Certified and have working knowledge of Colorado Child Care Licensing, Microsoft Word Excel. CACFP (Colorado Adult Child Food Program) Procare, ATS (Attendance Tracking System in CCAP or Colorado Child Care Assistance Program) and basic office equipment. Colorado Licensing requires that the Assistant Director be in the center during open hours of operation at a minimum of 60 % of the time.
• Responsible for timely, monthly reporting of the bi-county Children’s Programs.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, the public and supervisors
• Oversee and supervise teachers, teacher assistants, and kitchen and
• Computer skills to include: Word. Excel, Power Point, Peach Tree, Pro Care, Publisher. ATS. etc.
• A two to four year degree in or related to Early Childhood with five years’
experience in business-finance.
• A pleasant personality with children, families and staff is essential.
PAY & BENEFITS:
S40.000 -S48,000 annual salary range depending on experience and qualifications.
This position is eligible for Medical, Telehealth, Retirement, Life Insurance, Vacation, and Sick accrual.
For more Information and to apply on Indeed.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com