The primary purpose of this position is to:
- The Senior Program Officer: Early Childhood & Prevention is responsible for assisting the Director of Programs in strategically identifying and creating philanthropic partnerships that utilize funding to support achievement of the Foundation’s mission: to elevate the well-being of all Coloradans by advancing oral health equity.
- This position specifically leads the prevention initiative, focused on oral health preventive care within the early childhood system.
- Works with current and prospective grantees, community partners and collaborators.
- Ensures that the Foundation’s mission, values, and grant-making guidelines are followed in grants to be considered by the Board of Directors.
- Recommends and leads initiatives, invited grants and partnerships. Represents DDCOF in community.