We are so excited to see and to talk “Network” and “Leadership” with you next week at the Inverness Hotel and Conference Center! Here are a few things to help you prepare for the Buell Alumni Retreat: The Art of from…”Me” to “We”.
- 2017 BECLN Retreat Agenda (and attached below)
- We will have a Message Board available for Alumni to post messages throughout the Retreat.
- If you feel like starting your day with a little movement, meet in the lobby at 6:00 am Friday and Saturday morning for a brisk walk around the beautiful grounds of the Inverness.
- Have you come across any interesting resources or read any good books this past year? Please bring community, region and state resources/titles to share with the Network.
- If you have not already, we encourage you to create or update your profile on our private Buell Leaders networking page by going to "Buell Leaders Login" prior to arriving. More behind the scenes information and collaboration will be happening using this new tool and you will not want to miss out!
Please let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, get ready… it’s going to be fun!!